Meets and rides out

Jtox

Evening I enjoyed a nice day out today with members of another forum that I'm a member of we met up had a bit of breakfast then went for a drive to oilcan cafe Holmfirth 7 or 8 cars and one motorbike in the convoy was a very enjoyable meet some even went on for a extended ride out after visiting the oilcan cafe I will be joining them again is this something that we should be doing as a forum of gbs zero  lovers getting out together and driving in groups rather than just sitting and talking about cars 

• Like 1

Beautiful coloured car BTW. 👌

There has been a decline in organised run outs over the past couple years. I suspect I know why, but I dont want to hear the dreaded word again.

Lots of clubs have gone to the wall and some have picked themselves up sharpish. Some clubs are more about automotive problems and building whilst others are more  about run outs.

Rhocar was a stable mix of all of these things, but I agree, we could do more run outs (I am also guilty of this of late).

For anybody wishing to call for a run out, then just try it. We know there are informal run outs with close groups. But maybe a post on the forum would be more inclusive and productive?

Andi

Edited by Andi
  • Like 1

Would anyone be interested in joining us for a ride out this Wednesday its something that's been posted on Westfield sports car club and I've asked are they are more than happy if anyone else wants to join more the merrier I joined them on Sunday for a  breakfast run out to oilcan cafe and it was really good been in convoy 

received_3394546760776898.jpeg

• Like 1