Ride out Wednesday 24th Aug

Jtox

Hi some members of wssc are having a ride out to wheels & wings if anyone is interested in joining us . 

If anyone wants to convoy there is a meeting point of just by the old golf range by the A1 Harrogate/ York Junction at 6 pm to arrive at the motorist at 6.30pm or we can meet there hope to see you there John 

received_3394546760776898.jpeg

received_790220165730750.jpeg

Edited by Jtox
Miss spelt
  • Like 1

I just don't get trikes at all - all the disadvantages of a bike AND a car (you get stuck in traffic and you get wet), with no upside that I can see 🙃

Love that Golf - I had an '88 GTi many years ago, my first car that actually had any power! Like the wires hanging under the dash - very kit car like 😄

On 8/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, nelmo said:

I just don't get trikes at all - all the disadvantages of a bike AND a car (you get stuck in traffic and you get wet), with no upside that I can see 🙃

Love that Golf - I had an '88 GTi many years ago, my first car that actually had any power! Like the wires hanging under the dash - very kit car like 😄

My trike is for sale Neil.

First dibs????  🤣

11 hours ago, Andi said:

My trike is for sale Neil.

First dibs????  🤣

😁 so kind, but I'll pass.

I've been thinking of selling my bike as I rarely commute to work any more but every time I go out on it, I realise how awesome it is...and it's a good backup for when my kit breaks, which is a lot.