Dirty Duck Camping 2023

Kerry

We know its 9 months away and we are organizing our 3rd Dirty Duck Camping weekend  for 2023, the event is open to anyone who wishes to join Sharon and myself for the weekend,we are hoping to see all the usual suspects and it would be lovely to see some new faces,

The camp site is next to a Canal side pub. and Belvoir Castle is a 5 minute drive where you can get food and drinks along with visiting the Castle.

The date for the event is Friday 16th June 2023 to Sunday 18th 2023, we have booked pitch 3 from Thursday to Monday, I suggest booking early to get pitches in the same area to the left of the site, link to Booking and site plan

We will be eating in the Pub on site Friday evening and it would be great if you could join us, we will be happy to book your table and place your order nearer the time.

The club will be funding a BBQ on Saturday evening for members, along with Play your cards right for those who would like to join in.

A run out will be planed for Saturday, details will follow later.

Please keep us updated on which pitches you have booked.

Hoping to see you next year, Sharon & Kerry

Edited by Kerry
word change

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Took the kit for a run to the Dirty Duck today. 
sharon and myself will be eating in the pub on the Friday evening at 7.30 if anyone would like to join us. The menu will change in May but I have attached the current menu to give you a general idea. 
please post if you would like to join us so I can let them know the numbers. 
When I receive the correct menu I will take your food orders and pass them on. 
DF5D737B-D147-4017-BC03-90427E0057DE.thumb.jpeg.52174acb11503a701f4db166a0e05667.jpeg