Membership Map resurrected

alanrichey

Some of you will have noted that the Member Map recently disappeared.  It appears that a recent software update broke it (Those of you with iPhones will be used to this 😀).   It is now back, although it is now called Community Map.   As before it can be accessed from the blue  bar on the main screen.    There is a minor problem in that the  + Create > Community Map Marker (top right of the main screen) is not working.   But if you actually go the map there is an option to add your location and that seems to work.  I am discussing the problem with the author so hopefully I can get it fixed.

Of the 380 current members we have only 130 markers and many of those members have lapsed (I will be deleting them over the next few weeks).   So I encourage you to add your location.  Apart from helping the Area Secretaries to find out who is in their area you might find people near you who can help with any problems.

Al

Right, the +Create option has been fixed (you probably saw me adding myself a couple of times while we figured it out).   So you can use that to include your location.

Now that it is renamed Community Map we have decided to follow that ethos and open it up to Community Users as well as Club Members.   So if any Community Users want to get involved with other owners in their local area then please post your location.   The relevant Area Secretary will then be able to include you in his list for local meets (Although expect him to nag you to join the Club 😀).