Forum Updates

alanrichey

Hi all

I have recently taken over as Club Webmaster and Forum Maintenance.   I feel that the current design serves us well as regards the forum posts, messaging system, events calendar and community map, but would welcome any suggestions on how it could be improved.  I'm still learning the 'nuts and bolts' of the system so I can't promise anything, but I will listen.

As my first thought, I would like to see more of the information we know is in previous posts easily accessible from the main page rather than having to search for it.   So you should now see a new Menu item on the blue banner, called "Useful Sites".   If you hover the mouse over it you will see my first attempts at a knowledge base.   Not surprisingly I have started a page for the Superspec owners as that is where my expertise lies.   I have resurrected the old North West web page that was produced years ago by Tim Stott and contains lots of useful informaton.  He has given me permission to update it and link to it from the main page.   Finally I have added some build blogs (including mine 😀) that I know are still current.

So if anyone has any further suggestions for improvements or knows of any other useful blogs, please let me know.

Cheers

Al

• Like 1