National Kit Car Show, Malvern 3/4 June 2023

alanrichey

The organisers of the show (https://nationalkitcarshow.co.uk/) have released the maps for the events, a general overview and a detailed one showing allocation of Club stands, copies attached.    We have been allocated Slots D4 & D5.    I'll post more details as they become available.

Hope to see you all there.

Malvern Kit Car General Site Plan.pdf Malvern Kit Car 2023 Club Site Plan.pdf

Edited by richyb66
Date added to title

Hi Alan

Forgive me for sounding a bit dumb with this (we all have our moments and I'm new to all this) but are there any rules to parking on the club stand? Is it for paying members or is anyone with a robin hood welcome.

Cheer

Stu

I would like to think that anyone who parks on the stand and uses the facilities would also have supported the Club by joining it and becoming a member. But no one will check if you are a member, and all RH owners are welcome.  So it’s really up to your conscience 😀

• Like 1

• richyb66 changed the title to National Kit Car Show, Malvern 3/4 June 2023

It's getting closer to the National Kit Car Show at Malvern.  This should be one of the highlights of the season and also we hold the AGM there so it is important people attend.

I hope many of you are coming, but I have to apologise in advance for the reduced support we are providing.   Despite numerous requests over the last year for a volunteer to fill the vacant Events Secretary position no-one has come forward.   I have managed to arrange for the Club to have a stand, and for a room to hold the AGM, but as I am already holding 3 of the official posts for the Club I really don't have the time to take on the work of the Events Secretary as well.

Please have a read of the Terms of Reference for the post (https://www.rhocar.org/index.php?/forums/topic/50463-terms-of-reference-for-club-officials/#comment-410611 and if you do decide to help out the Club by volunteering then please fill out a proposal form as shown in the AGM topic (https://www.rhocar.org/index.php?/forums/topic/50681-agm-2023/#comment-411746

Hope to see you there.

Al (Membership Secretary, Webmaster & Area Secretary for the East of England 😀)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m in Estonia at the moment so can’t help 😀  Can you liaise with Kerry and Tractor to see what is practical/achievable?  With no events Secretary anything we can get there is a bonus.