Berkshire Car Show - July 2nd

nelmo

Anyone interested in attending this show?

http://www.berkshiremotorshow.co.uk/index.htm

Looks pretty small so I'm not expecting wonders but could be a fun day out and one of the few weekends I've got free.

If a few of us are interested, I'll request a club stand. It's all for charity so the only entry fee is a voluntary donation.

Please let me know if you're interested...

Edited by nelmo

Hi Neil, it's a bit of a run out for me but I quite fancy it if (hopefully) the car's running OK by then.

I think going on Sunday 2nd might be the better day though ................ ha ha !

Count me in as definitely interested,   Steve

• nelmo changed the title to Berkshire Car Show - July 2nd

OK, I'll check again in a few weeks or so and if you're both still in, I'll request a stand (may be too late, we'll see).

If we get one, maybe Foz, you can pickup a club flag from someone on your way down? I know committee members who have them all live up your way...

Edited by nelmo

No problem picking up a flag - (remembering to do it is another matter !).

I'm surprised there's not a bit more interest in this, it looks like a decent day out.  Maybe we'll get more interest when the sun starts shining.

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately I can't make Malvern - we're going to Plymouth for a long weekend, to my nephew's wedding.  I've asked him to move it to the next weekend but I don't think he will and my wife tells me I can't nip off to the show for a few hours !!

Maybe Neil can pick a flag up, otherwise I'm sure we'll sort something out.

• 2 months later...

Hi Neil,

I'm not going to make this show I'm afraid - the engine is currently in bits to replace the water pump and sort a possible air leak on the inlet manifold.  I'm hoping to get it back together this week but don't fancy a 300+ mile round trip to find out if it works OK !!

Hope it's a good show and you can tell me what I missed, 

Steve