Someone In Rugby

Guest Wozzer

Guest Wozzer

Hi All.

Went into my local engineering shop the other day for some Stainless nuts & bolts and was told that someone else was building or refurbing a RH had been in a couple of days prior.

It would be nice to meet someone else in this fair town who is building the same car. <_<

Warren - Rugby (Warwickshire)

Guest paul thompson

Hi Warren, I'm in Leamington and my neighbour over the road is building a Sub K. My 2B is already on the road, SVA a few weeks ago. Went out in it this morning, great fun despite the rain!!

Guest chris brown

There is a link somewhere that Mat put on detailing how to set the clock to summer time but if you wait a month it will correct itself as if by magic :p :p

Guest 2bsprint

Hi

I work in Leamington Spa, often spend my lunchtime nipping out to get bits but I haven't ventured into Rugby.

... and still building when I get a chance in the evening/weekends

• 1 year later...

Hi - I live out in Blakesley , Northants - but work in Rugby, Warks ! Been a while since I bought any nuts aound here though ! If you're still building - perhaps we could get together - I've been through an SVA !!!!!!!!

Guest paul thompson

HI wozzer, didn't see your post, coincidence or what? Is you machine on the road yet? If you need anything or just wanna be nosey and take a look send me a PM

Paul

Guest Wozzer

Hi,

This has taken a while.........

My car is 'nearly' ready (I Think) for the SVA. Have been tinkering today and had a blast around the block !!!!! Unfortunatley after I turned the engine off it decided to blow lots of hot water out :( :( :(

Maybe an air lock ?

Anyway if any one wants to give pre SVA advice then I would very much appreciate it. As I would love to get it on the road for Stoneleigh. :D

Warren

Guest chris brown
I turned the engine off it decided to blow lots of hot water out
Do you have a catch tank fitted to the overflow? If not then it will blow water out every time. The catch tank has the overflow pipe into the bottom of it so as the engine cools down the water is sucked back into the rad.

Have you got your SVA booked yet Wozzer?