Type 9, 5sp Box

Guest yellow peril

Guest Andy Hamilton

I have got one, but without a bell housing or reverse switch (doc fox had that bit)

You can have it for 15 quid if you want it, but I don't know how you will get it, I am in Romford in Essex

Guest Battery Bill

Andy

You did say you were thinking of coming up to visit us one weekend!

If you did you could bring it up and YP could drive 3 miles and pick it up :D :D

Kill two birds with one stone.

Obviously you would have to add on £150 delivery charge and £30 lodgings and £50 food charges but I'm sure YP would understand :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Andy Hamilton

Not a bad idea, let's see what YP says. £245 it is then, in fact let's make it a round 250 to avoid arguments.

Seriously though, this is a good idea.

Guest yellow peril

sounds ruddy marvellous to me, oh the £15 quid bit and journey to bills, might have to reconsider the £250 option, what with christmas getting near and all that. but seriously that would be great, I haven't been able to find one local at all, must be all those hoodies breaking them. I've got a reverse switch spare and the bellhousing,

I'm just looking for a box that will serve good purpose and has all the gears present and correct, rather than the attempt I have at the mo which crunches second and has no fifth,,,and is driving me crazzzzzzzeeeeeeee

give us a shout when you where planning to see the battery boys and I'll pop over

cheers Andy