Rollbar Camera Mount

Guest rizla

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rizla,

I hope you have more luck than me filming from your roll bar. The rock solid suspension on Red7 destroyed any footage I had because of the camera shake, even on smooth roads.

I think I am back to using a handheld camera with an operator.

The out of car footage i.e. car passing camera at high speed, car driving through river or car climbing mountain pass seems to be the best stuff I have filmed so far.

Good luck,

Steve

Guest captn Pugwash
:) well it says upto 2 and a half inch diamiter tube so well see when it arives

andy keep me advicedif you will, I will need four if what i am planning works, mounting four camara's on the cage set at differant angles from the centre line of the car to record four differant images from the same position, gives a 3d view as you drive, saw it done in florida, looks brill when played back all together after being mixed on the computer

Captn

• 3 weeks later...

:gdit: well the manfretto camra mount is rubish,vibrates like mad,even tried it in the other halfs car,same results,

so ive done some tinkering and the mark 1 vertion of the "rizlamount" is finished,so the first test will be tommorow,