Guest red7

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noooooooo

dialmatch r crap

much better with rebel minor or something similar

better to have something that resonates propelry than a dialmatch that is loaded up with the locking ring

(opps radio ham comming out in me!)

:gdit:

omg can you still get cb radios? i used to use a thunder pole on my first car donkys years ago i all so riged up a burner and sit out side peoples houses who bled on me ha, a bit sad but they fort they were were clever to key ppl out so i found there 20 and did the same it dint half puzzle um

i think iv still got my old tristar 777 rig. so are we going back to the 80s? ho what fun the 80s were

olly

no we're not going back to overpowerd rigs with silly children swearing all the time. It's because those types have now gone to play on there photo-phones that CB is empty, and we use it for what it was originally made for, communication on the move, ie in the cars!

you need it when you get a few people out together.

hi

i didnt sware when i used mine my dad would have washed my mouth out with soap lol

so jim is there many ppl useing them these days?

ill have to get 1

i only packed up with it cos it started to get silly but that was years ago

olly

Guest TerryBarry
i all so riged up a burner and sit out side peoples houses who bled on me ha, a bit sad but they fort they were were clever to key ppl out so i found there 20 and did the same it dint half puzzle um

Can anyone supply a translation or subtitles please

I now know that I should have paid more attention when watching Smokey & The Bandit

Well Jim,

The mag. twig is just for the tin top. I am off to the CB man in the morning for an aerial (following your advice), although he is a bit *bleep* off with Stu selling second hand kit, he was hoping to make a killing selling new rigs to the North East Hoodz. B) I'll report back on how it all goes.