Guest bugsy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Petemate

Hang on in there Friar. You'll be OK, and Mrs Friar will be there for you when you need her most, which will be when you are "getting over" this minor hold-up in a very useful life.

Best of luck mate.

Petemate

Guest Friar Tuck

Hi guys....Lesley here.

Many thanks to all you special people for your lovely wishes for Neal's speedy recovery. I have said to Bugsy that it has been a great comfort to me especially when I reach the deepest depths. I know Neal will be very touched when I tell or show him (if I can print your messages ). I'm not sure if he can read at the moment.

He is such a determined person, and I am so thrilled for him that he has gained the use of the right side of his body....he can walk around un-aided and is allowed to shower by himself( he might wish that he needed more help when he realises what gorgeous looking nurses they are on his ward! but at the mo he is too poorly to know that), he's now feeding himself.....it all sounds pathetic, but these are big and positive improvements.

I now want him to recover his memory, that's the part that's going to take the time, I guess.

I hope the next response you all read is my big guy writing for himself.

Thank you all so much, you can't know how much it helps knowing you are all out there.

Guest Captain Daz

To the Friar and family,

Myself and my family send all our best wishes for a speedy recovery. From the posts it sounds like you all have determination and courage a plenty. I am sure you don't need any help from us but our thoughts will be with you through this difficult time. Keep going, the sun will shine through in the end.

All the very best

Daren

Guest Build-it

We've just heard this shocking news from Dredd and have now read through all the messages sent from members, the support is so dearly deserved. Although it is a little belated we wish to add our sincere best wishes for Neal's speedy recovery, our thoughts are with Neal and Lesley.

Friar has been a tremendous help since I first spoke with him asking for his assistance on minor build matters only a few weeks ago, always helpful and responsive and never too busy to return a call. A real gent. Best of luck with your recovery I'm sure you'll fight this and from Lesley's mail it seems you are well on the mend. I look forward to a chat when your better.

Shaun, Maria and Family

Received a pm from Friar's missus Lesley today. Neal (Friar) is still in Stoke hospital and is making slow progress. Whilst his body is starting to regain use, his memory is still not regained fully. Lesley is coping but is travelling long distances to see Neal and spend time with him. Needless to say, he is still very poorly and Lesley appreciates all of the good wishes posted here.

Keep up the progress Neal....... -_-