Kit Car Finishers

Guest Calvert

Guest Calvert

:boohoo: Hi,

I bought a near complete 2b from a seller in Buxton about a year ago. I have done small jobs on it but it needs finishing. I love it and want to keep it but i havent got the time to finish it.

Are there any companys which will take on the rest of the project finish it sva it and get me on the road? If so what do they charge?

I need it ready for spring.

Thanks

:) first you nead to fill in your location in the control panel,there are a few companys about that can do this(mnr being one)up north(sussex kit cars)down south(and road tech)also down south

as for cost,you would have to speak to the company you choose,im sure they would have to see/inspect the car to give you a quote

hope that helps

andy

Guest cwing79

Hey guys, i'm looking at doing the same thing With my 2B, engine and gearbox is in, steering, and have rolling chassis, with some pannels fitted fuel lines and brake lines, etc. but really have not got the time or the knoledge to finish it, but i have some money put aside at the moment which could be used to pay someone to finish it, Rizla have you got any details of those companys down south?

:) sussex kit cars are in chiddingly road horam east sussex tn21 ojj tel 01435 812706

roadtech are at hyders farmhouse bonnetts lane ifield crawley west sussex rh11 ony tel 01293 550808 (ask for richard) www.road-tech.co.uk

hope that helps

andy

Guest Steve.G

Don't discount firms based in the south it may not cost as much as you think to have the car shipped up and back. Another drawback would be if you needed to visit during the build

Remember, in the long run it is more important to have the car finished well than to save a couple of hundred IMHO anyway.

Check out a post in the members benefits for a transport company SupraManic - I used them when I needed to get my Hood back following the RSJigtec farce. If you e-mail them then it could take a few days for them to get back as they are out on the road alot (often away for several days at a time).

Get an idea of the transport cost so this can be included in any quote.

Cheers

Steve G.