What Does Your Avatar Signify?

Jon Bradbury

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know, I can't wait for those two buggers to get that car on the road (if they ever do!) then we'll see! they'll probably put it to bed in cotton wool like some others do as soon as the temparature drops below roasting.

Guest owenpilson

its not that clean at the moment. and its had a few changes since. the interior has been refitted now in black and not 80s grey :(

but its of the road ATM ... with its front end being higher than it should be (no engine) ...

heres a point why is the welsh weekend in march...

last year i didnt tax the car until april and i wasnt going to take the risk of driving it...

then i was absolutly gutted when i saw a load of robins on the A55 and A548..

and this year i dont think the car will be on the road till april again.

why is the welsh weekend in march...

you've got to realise that march is well into the season for us hard Northerners. The weekend chosen is actually the weekend after Stafford kitcar show, so there's no excuse for not having *that bit*

Tax it a month early, if you're only taxing it for 6 months, then tax it again at the end of August, but if you're going to *cotton wool* it say from October, just claim the the unused tax back, you will get back 'full months'

We are hoping for great weather again. Get booked on.

Why's the engine out? what you doing then?

(Thinks) Mmmm...North Wales, just right for a run out, kick the tyres, scrounge a brew or two. you might get a visit from *The boys*

Jim

Guest battery joe

My new avatar with my separate name "Battery Joe" is supposed to signify that I yap a lot according to Dad

:angry: :angry: Unfortunately he's right (Big Jim agrees...and so does most people on RHOCAR) :angry: :angry:

Joe (Battery)