Spanners And Pipes

ibrooks

Okey dokey folks I'm looking for some spanners. If any of you have them and would be willing to sell let me know failing that info on where to get them would be appreciated. What I need is a set of Imperial (AF) offset ring-spanners. Machine-Mart sell exactly what I want but in metric sizes (so do Halfords and most of the other obvious tool places). Anyone know where I can get an imperial set? If someone local (Darwen/Blackburn/Lancs) has a set I could borrow for a few days it would help but long term I could do with owning a set.

Next - I would like to get a couple of coolant pipes made up in either Stainless or Ally (prefer Stainless). They are to replace the mild steel ones on my Scimitar which have suffered the ravages of time. The important one is a fairly simple affair with a single right-angle bend. I have seen the bent with swaged ends and also made from straight lengths of pipe cut at an angle and welded together. Either would be fine. Anyone know where I can get them made-up?

PM me with details and any info.

Thanks

Iain

Guest coopsuk

Iain,

I currently in the process of sorting my garage and will some have a fair number of AF spanners and the like coming available for purchase, I'm just not at the point yet, but should be in a few weeks.

I will actually have a whole host of tools that I will need to get rid of.

However I live down south so I'm not sure if what I have will be any good to you or if it fit's in with your timescales, but if you interested PM me and I'll send you a list of what I have for sale as I sort it.

Aaron

Guest lardy-fatboy

ibrooks,

try "CROMWELL" or "BUCK&HICKMAN"

both tooling suppliers,if they aint got it nobodys got it.

we have used them both for many years now (railway industry)

http://www.cromwell.co.uk/

http://www.buckhickman.co.uk/

if youve got room ask them to send you a catalogue (bigger than the yellow pages)

good luck duncan :D