Driving Test

Guest Cabin Boy

Guest Cabin Boy

At long last i have past my driving test :) yes 2nd time around, but this time passed with flying colours . I got home told my dad then decided to go and pick my sister up from work. Wow what a thrill it was just super. It was me, my jago and the wide open roads . What more could you ask for.

Well thanks for listening and see you all soon and this time no lift from dad.

Mark

Cabin boy

Hi Mark

Just noticed, non of the Nwest lot have congratulated you,

thats because we dont want you on a road anywhere near us when were out, in fact i think we wont tell you when were going out just to make sure :D :lol: :D

Only Joking, well done look forward to seeing you out in the Jago,

thats another thing, does the Jago impress the lass's at college ;)

Mitch

Guest captn Pugwash
congrats mark :D .

that takes me back a while,nearly 12 years since my test :(

never mind me,

good luck and have a lemonade to celebrate :D :D

duncan

have a lemonade, Since he went to collage, he's hungry for a "babe", drinks with and without moderation, whoever she is, and asks me to fill his car up with petrol.

Drove to college last night on his own, Im sat in the chair at home and gets a phone call, dad cannot get the car going, sat outside a chippy, someone giving him assistance, yes a lady driver had offered to give hima "jump" :o :o :D :wub:, never happened to me when Id just passed my test. She was very caring, she even told him where to connect to with regard to the battery.

If you read this mark, let me know her name and address, so I can take her some flowers for helping my son out, Mines a deisel, wonder if she knows about injecthers, (spelt correct :lol: :lol: ).

Captn

that takes me back a while,nearly 12 years since my test :(

Well done Cabin Boy for me it was the best feeling in the world, and to be honest it still is !!!!!

Only 12 years ago? Mine was at 10am on the 11th November 1982 so thats 22 years and 82 days and 10 hours ago - not that it was a significant date or anything! :ph34r: :D B)

Nishka

Congratulations.... and well done.

19 years ago for me and seems like yesterday, but still remember that day.

My eldest stepson takes his test this month..... :o

I think I'm getting old...... :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cabin Boy

hi and thanks everyone .

it does feel great to be on the roads alone without my mum going "watch out " stop it" down my ear all the time.

i think i had 32 hours of driving lesson which is below the national adverage (spelling) so pritty proud off that.

today went out for a run and every time it came to a halt it would stall so i tuck it to my uncle bernie (leaner) and found out that a pipe going to he brake servo had a huge rip in it and was sucking air into the engine and leaner fixed it asap .

thanks

thanks again and i WILL see you at the shows on my own (well maybe in my own car ) but i will post later in the week .

thanks mark