Peugeot 106 Rallye S1

Guest Steve.G

Guest Steve.G

I know some may think this is way off-topic for this board but I know what a wide range of contacts read this board :D .

I've not fallen out of love with the Green Meanie (I love it more each time I drive it :wub: ) but I'd like a chance to try something different - not stockhatching but Endurance Rallying (with some road rallies thrown in)

I'm after a Series 1 106 Rallye - must be reasonably standard and without the optional sunroof. I'm not bothered about the interior or bodywork (I do draw the line at the one below <_< ) - but must be mechanically sound, roadworthy and not messed about with in the engine department - cages, bucket seats, harnesses are OK. Budget is upto £1500 but would prefer quite a bit less.

Ideally would like to find one somewhere in the area south of Birmingham/west of London/Wales.

I'm watching eBay, Auto Trader, Exchange & Mart, Findit, adTrader and a couple of rally car sites - also looking at 106Register & PeugeotGTi.

If you know of someone selling one or have seen one for sale near you then drop me a pm - if you find one on the net then send me the link. I'm frustrated with many of the web sites as there are adverts, some of which are years old :gdit:.

Cheers

Steve G.

post-18-1109607927.jpg

Edited by Steve.G

Guest Drewsus

Buy lots of gearboxes!!!! mine broke 3 times!!!! (Does that say something about my driving?)

And would an Xsi be ok, I know if you are going stock hatching it has to be under a certain cc for the class but can't remember the rules. If an XSi is ok there are a few about an only sell for about a grand tops.

Guest Steve.G

Stu

Thanks - watching both those - although having trouble with the 106Rallye site - registered my details on Saturday morning but still have no rights to post on ANY forum and cannot even view any of the For Sale/Wanted forums.

You don't still have a vaild login on there do you ?

Cheers

Steve G.

Guest stu205

had a look on the psooc site and there all £4k series 2 mint jobbies with big wheels and a "kickin sound system" :ph34r:

i think you would be best emailing 106 parts, i think the guy there is mark yates he is quit down to earth im sure if you tel him what you want he would be the best man to sort you out