Speed Cameras

Guest Julian B

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr Pid

According to the statistics, ie how many camera's on the road etc and how many actually have film in them and stuff- even if you do get flashed you only have a one in ten chance of recieving the brown envelope through the door! B)

Just a thought! (but dont take my word for it i read it somewhere recently and will not be volunteering to pay anyones speeding fines).

Stu :rolleyes:

Guest Chris.A.
All

Transplant drivers should be let off! UNLESS they are driving dangerously...and there is NO suggestion this is the case with the above driver...how did he get on, does anyone know? I know someone has offered to pay his fine if he gets one.

Dave

PS I have been flashed a number of times but never received a ticket <_<

Mr Faulkner is still working, saving lives and doing the job of a saint ,even though the court has defered his case till a later date. ( in the name of all that is decent, how can this possibly be the "compassionate, humane or even moral" way to treat such special people?). Personally, ( and it is only my own opinion,) trying to "fraud" speed cameras is daft! we all know speed kills but there are instances where there are (lets say) excusable circumstances.Perhaps , if they didn`t keep grounding the LINCS AMBUCOPTER ( run ONLY on charity) this silly outrage would never have occered. ? All heavy stuff for fun loving HOODIES, but, if you want to go as fast as you can, without a 40 ton truck coming the other way, joinn RHOCaR and get involved in the "Track Days" !