Got The Car

Guest mickmellors

Guest mickmellors

Wanted - Hood set for 2B

If any of you bought a 2B kit which included a hood set, and have since decided you won't be fitting it - I would like to hear from you because I have just bought a 2B without a hood set and want to fit one !!!!!

As I would like to at least be able to use the car all year ( I reserve the right to chicken out on horrible days ! ) I would like to get a hood on.

If I dont get sorted this week I will be ordering one from RHSC to collect at Stafford show.

Let me know asap please - cash waiting.

Guest Battery Bill

Cmon Mick

We have driven ours in all weathers and we dont have a lid "Yet" :lol: :lol:

I picked up his nibs from school today I set off in sunshine then whilst I was waiting there was a massive hailstorm :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Then when he got out it was sunny again so we had a extended Drive home :D :D :D

Hope for no rain at Stafford :wacko:

Guest chris brown

Mick

Make yourself a Surry and a set of sidescreens it’s much better than the full hood I have not used my hood at all this winter and there hasn’t been many days when I haven’t used the car. But you do need a waterproof “cap” to put over when parked when its raining. Apart from the sidescreens it’s easy to make and a hell of a lot cheaper than a full hood. My Surry cost £20 in total.

Guest Sean Timney

Hello Mick,

Check out my post in Maintenance and Modifications........if you order a hood from RHSC, make sure you give it a good look over when you first unpack it!

Although they have been great about it, quality assurance should be confirmed before anything gets shipped out of the door.

Regards,

Sean.

Guest mickmellors

Thanks Mick - I checked out his Ad - it was just the 2 goalpost tubes - up for the price of a pint - I Love Hoody currency , dont you ?

Thanks Sean - good point - I will be ordering from RHSC first thing Friday am, hopefully for collection at Stafford over the w/end

Cheers - Mick M