Roadsure Ltd Relocation

Guest Steve.G

Guest Steve.G

Anyone here aware that Roadsure had relocated to Northampton ?

Sent my renewal cheque off in January (cashed 2 days prior to renewal date) and thought no more about it until today when I came across the renewal letter in my filing.

Still not received the documents so rang them - after holding, and holding ........ - gave my details and asked where my documents were.

"Oh, that's strange" she said "I can see the payment listed on your record but your policy is showing as LAPSED, just let me go and check your file".

After more holding she came back and announced that she couldn't find my file - gone to speak to her manager - policy to be reinstated and KGM will issue a new certificate <_<

****If you have renewed, or taken a new policy with Roadsure since January and have yet to receive your documents then I suggest you ring them ASAP****

Steve G

Guest brummy-ade

i must say there customer service is poo i rang for a quote on my buggy and got a lady saying ang on a bit ill get a bit of paper and call ya bak as were busy at the moment that was a week ago still waiting!!!! eventually did it on line i suppose ill wait 4 ever for the papers

Guest STEVE OXON

ROADSURE. cant fault them so far.spoke to lee (bloke).told them i need ins for sva on mon 4.04.05. paid by card over phone .got cover note next day!!!!!!!!

lets hope i can get thru sva before cover note runs out.

steve