Guess What Happened 30 Secs Ago?

Guest Dredd

Guest micky bigthumbs

Dave the wife slung them and when i got the welder i could'nt find them ..she said she binned them cos they had holes on

Mick :boohoo:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest rhetorical-oracle

Ouch Dredd that looks nasty.

Everytime I get underneath my Superspec to do something I'm struck about how low the oil filter is. I think having let you experience the pain and with my local councils prepencity for adding speed humps to every flat street they can find, I'll be looking at fitting a remote system.

Phill.

Guest Battery Bill

Mickey

Sumps £20 Terry i've bust three but thats from the scrappy who is running out of pinto sumps

Mick

Nothing to be proud off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :lol:

Sorry to hear of your problem Derek hope it gets sorted soon'

Oh by the way did you nick yourself for "Messing up the queens Highway"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dredd, I'd send those pictures and a letter of complaint to your local council. You probably won't get any financial compensation, but they should be made aware of the problem. I know Hoods run low, but it's ridiculous to expect us to have to modify our cars just to be able to drive them without fear of damage. :gdit:

Even if you just get an acknowledgment from them, if not acceptance of blaim, it would make you feel a little better I'm sure.

Guest chris brown

A quick clout round the ear called for Derek, they are never too big you know. ;) Well that’s what I tell mine but it’s a bit risky as they are both bigger than me. :angry: :angry: :lol:

Guest Battery Bill

Derek

A quote from Sir Chris Brown on another thread would work well in here

Well said Jim. Kids that act like that need teaching a lesson. Discipline that’s what’s required. Bring back the birch that’s what I say   

:lol: :lol: And hes the man to do it :wub: :lol:

Guest TerryBarry
Bring back the birch that’s what I say   

So he's advocating a return to capital punishment in schools - or do I mean corporal punishment :p

No, I know what I mean :ph34r: