Stay-a-flate

Guest Steve.G

Guest Steve.G

Received an e-mail from another site I'm registered with advertising this :

Stay-A-Flate

Has anyone come across it before (as it says not the Tyreweld stuff).

If the claims are true (and why wouldn't they be it's an advert :lol:) then it should be part of everyones standard build <_<

(If it is good then check out the Wholesale price for 5 litres or more - worth a group buy ?)

Steve.G

Guest Steve.G

Stu

Having used it would you reccomend it ?

I'm not sure how in normal use you'd tell if it saved you from any punctures - touch wood I've not had a puncture in years <_< .

I was wondering about both the RH and the rally car - currently have no spare for the RH and carry the dreaded Tyreweld.

Steve.G

Guest coopsuk

Steve,

Don't know if it is the same stuff but a mate of mine said something about similar product last night, that his wife told him about on the auto section on QVC channel.

He told me he was going to record the next 1 and see if it's on again, if he does I will let you know the outcome, he wife mentioned something about military use, so it may be.

Coops

Guest Steve.G

Coops

Oh this is a disappointment - anything that comes from QVC is almost certainly going to be next to useless and overpriced :gdit: :gdit:

Just my opinion :lol:

Steve.G

Guest stu205

i do recomend it ive not had a puncture for ages (wether ive had one and not noticed.....) but a member of the 205 club "tested" this stuff with 1 tyre and 1 nail and it does exactly what it says on the tin!!

Hi all, I've been looking through the brochure for the new Seat Altea and a spare wheel is an optional extra!!! The car comes with a puncture repare kit as standard!!!! I may do more research when the Hood is near completion to see what it's like and what it is exactly.

Might be worth a look for some. :)

Nicko

Guest Charles B

I've used similar stuff for mountain-biking for years, and it works fine, so no reason why it shouldn't work. You would need a decent pump though.