Roadsure - Recent Contact (urgent)

Guest Steve.G

Guest Steve.G

Has anyone managed to get through to Roadsure recently ?? I've now spent a total of over 2 hours (and still counting) holding (Saturday and today) waiting to speak to someone :gdit: :gdit: :gdit:

If you've managed - what number did you call on and how long did you wait ?

Regards

Frustrated of Wales.

Guest stu205

I allways find phoning the quote line the best way to contact any insurer then ask to speak to the superviser/manager might be worth a go!

Guest Steve.G

Stu - that's the problem with these automated systems you cannot get to talk to anyone - they have 4 options and I tried all of them leaving at least 20 minutes on each. The other trick is to do nothing - this just transferred me to a voice-mail service.

Patience is obviously something I'm in short supply of ;) - finally got through after queueing for 35 minutes (so now 2½ hours - all chargable as the phone has been answered by the automated service).

The problem apparently is one of staffing (6 new staff started this week and are in training) I assume this is due partly to the merger and re-location.

Hay-ho - lets hope they can now get me my policy documents 3 months after the renewal.

Anyone thinking of ringing may be advised to wait a couple of days until these new staff come online !

Cheers

Steve.G

Guest Jim Castle

Had the same problem last wek but got through in the end. They had forgotten to include the breakdown recovery docs for my renewal but htey sorted it out by the next day retrun of post. They also said that they had new staff. Funny thing was, they rang me back twice by two different people to sort out my problem.