Balls For Anything

Guest red7

Guest red7
:D I have just found out from a mate that the North East Lotus 7 owners club are meeting near me tonight. Of course they are all Caterham owners. Do I have the balls to go down in the Hood, park up with them and go in for a Guinness? :D

Guest Battery Bill

Dare you Steve :lol: :lol:

I bet if you park outside and wait you will not get a bunch of them coming out to say hello, :rolleyes: Mind you we may all be wrong about Cateringvan owners :lol: :lol:

Guest red7

If I am not back on line by 10.30 I am lying in a pool of blood in Chester le Street, Co Durham, tell the police it was the Caterham Killers. Goodbye. :D

Guest red7

5 Caterhams turned up and 5 came in tin tops. They have joined forces with the Westfield lads to boost membership. Caterham looks tiny next to Red7, never get Jim to fit in one of those. Half the car for twice the money. :p

post-13-1117057172.jpg

Guest red7

Bill,

Remember these are freindly Geordie Cateringvans.

Dare I say they were all OK to be honest. We stood around in the car park looking over each car as it arrived and passing polite comments, before going into the pub for a drink.

I had seen most of them out on the roads around here, so it was a case of "didnt you give me a wave in Durham the other day". Not much of a turn out considering it's May. Just like the shows I guess.

They live in a parrallel universe to us tho, where they love their cars but didn't build them and pay through the nose for overpriced parts.

Red7 is probably the first Robin Hood they have seen up close. She has just come out of a 6 week re-build and is looking good, I hope they were impressed. Probably get a mention on their website. I hope they are not rude. :D

Guest Battery Bill

Steve

Red7 is probably the first Robin Hood they have seen up close

That was the same when our friendly Westfield driver turned up In Wales he had never been up close to a Robin Hood before but he did seem impressed. I think its probably the "Few" who spoil it for the rest and the few are the most Vocal.

Well done for that :lol: :lol:

I think the cayerham beside Red 7 looks for too small for a lot of people :lol: :lol:

Guest red7
B) Hey Man.. It was Fangorn the Ent come for a drink down the river. (I must stop eating those small white pills with the E on them that kids bring home). B)

Guest mastarforth

have to say Steve,

Red 7 looks far more useable for two than the catering van! good to see she is back on the road!

Andrew

Guest micky bigthumbs

Ive found a Westie guy lives near he is realy friendly he built his car bought it in kit form ok not a Robin H or a locost but he shares the same intrests and has even tacken advice off our site..I bought my car built ok iv;e modded it but not built it..so i hope i am not classed as a cateringvanist..Wow a new word (i must be a hoodie) so the cant be all bad ..... some shoot from the lip but some do on our site

Mick