Free To A Good Home

Guest Ant

Our beloved webmaster, mat-d-rat, replied at 9:40am, so I guess he got there first. Sorry Swan. Mat, they're in the post.

Ant

PS - Anyone wanna buy a Corvette????

oh yes, insider dealing, ;) ^_^ disativates e-mails and gets in first :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

there does seem tobe a prob with direct e-mails though Mat, just goes to blank page when i try.

Only did it after swan tried though, pms are working fine

Mitch

Oh flipping heck, it looks like a right can of worms now! I did get an e-mail from Swan at 10:45 this morning, but I got one from Mat at 9:40. My e-mail is on my web page, and that link worked throughout, I think.

It's only a set of badges so I hope there won't be any court cases!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just clicked then e-mail button under his post, worked fine for me... although at the moment (may of noticed) I've been having server issues. Spent most of yesterday tracking down a hack which caused some 100,000 emails to be created (deleted 70k of them but happen just after I went to bed so didn't notice till next morning!). Still trying to sort it out, and I happed to just come ont he board to re-open it at the right time...

So why are you selling the 'Vette ??

Fun though it is, I'm fed up of ordering parts from across the pond and waiting 3 weeks for them to arrive. I could get stuff in the UK but then I know I'm paying about 30% over the odds. 12mpg isn't too much fun either. £15 to get to work and back in it - it just means it doesn't get driven. I used to drive the hood anywhere and everywhere! :D :D :D

I am likely to be moving house in the next few months too, so I'll think again about what toy to have once that's all sorted.

Ant

Guest sparkt

hi ant

Would be interested in a badge if there is one going cannot email as the board will not display your e mail address at this time

yours paul

Guest Battery Bill

Hey Moderators look !

PS - Anyone wanna buy a Corvette????

There is a community user trying to sell something on the board :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Should'nt be allowed :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Moderators look !

There is a community user trying to sell something on the board :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Should'nt be allowed :lol: :lol: :lol:

la la la la la :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

It's not for sale yet anyhow, just spreading the word that it might be soonish ... once the brake calliper which is in the middle of the pond has arrived :D

Ant