Barkston Heath

Guest John Walton

Guest John Walton

Right chaps............here we go again, the build up to the next day at Barkston Heath starts here.

3rd of September, be there or be square.

£35 a driver

Crash hats mandatory

Non flamable overalls mandatory

We have the possibility of making this a top weekend. Here is the plan...........

My Webpage

My Webpage

I stayed at this camp site for the previous Barkston event, good camping and facilities, the pub on site is reasonable so are the prices.

Ancaster Karting are happy to put an event on for on Sunday 4th, this would probably come to about £30-£35 per driver.

If we get enough interest Tim will be taking the beer tent and barbeque kit with him on the Friday night September 2nd.

So, in an ideal world.....................

Arrive sometime Friday night beer and a BBQ......

get up on Saturday just in time to make it to Barkston Heath ( 1 mile up the road ) having stopped at the garage ( half a mile up the road ) for fuel fags and nuerofen )

Saturday nightr more beer more BBQ ( or for the more cultured amongst us a gentle stroll into Ancaster for a meal at the Irmine Pub )

Sunday...... drag your sorry buts out of your maggot bags and off to Ancaster Karting ( 2 miles up the road ) once more into the petrol station for neurofen, annadin, morphine or anything else to kill the little men with big hammers in your head.

The money works out roughly £90

2 night camping at £9 per night

Barkston Heath £35

Ancaster Karting £35

Sounds like a fun weekend to me, lets get there burn loads of fuel and drink loads of beer.

Bring the wife ( girlfriend/mistress ) kids.

This could be a really great weekend.

Look at the web sites and let me know.

Spaces for Barkston will go quickly as usual but I need to know how many WILL be there ( not having a dig at anyone in plastic YELLOW cars )

Also numbers for the Karting day they need apx 12 to make it fun

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rizla

:D and ill deffo be at this one,and the carting(with the mrs in her quantum) £90 sounds like a bargain to me

andy(the man with the plastic yellow car :p )

I cant come my nephew is getting married that weekend so a big family get together. da*m it i wanted to make it a weekend of Barkston with the family have to Waite till next year.

Karting sounds brill as well.

Have fun

Stephen

Guest Battery Bill

Steve

I cant come my nephew is getting married that weekend so a big family get together

No chance of "Them" changing the date then? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

How about if we write out a petition :lol: :lol: