Are Rh Going To Keep Selling The 2b?

Guest andrews_45

Guest bugsy
At the end of the day, if he cant be bothered to sell me the car what will he be like when something goes wrong and I need help...

Thats what we are here for ! :rolleyes:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
However RHSC cannot depend on us to provide the support that they do not.
Your wrong there Jon that’s exactly what they do. Without the club and this site there would be far less Hoods on the road. But I still maintain it is the best for the money with most others looking the same (big mass of plastic) with none of the builder innovations of a Hood.

Hi Chris! Maybe what I should have said is "should not rely on us".

Jim, I'm not referring to Bugsy's Spec in particular, just to some of the less than impressive err... "quirks" in the kit. As documented on these forums.

Mitch, yes, it's a tarty colour. Ordering a DOHC was like ordering a Ford model T. Any colour you like, as long as it's purple.

Bugsy, I like your car. No, let me rephrase that. "Bugsy, I'd like your car, when can I have it?" :)

Guest andrews_45
Thats what we are here for ! :rolleyes:

I appreciate that folks, I just hope that RH do too <_<

I just did not want to give my hard earned cash to them with that attitude, I would rather feel a valued customer with factory support IMHO...

Anyway, this is a great active freindly forum, keep it up cause I still like RH's. Just aint the car for me

Andrew, whatever you're building you are most welcome on these pages, it doesn't have to be a RH, I think it’s the ethos of low cost solutions that binds us together! :rolleyes:

Guest Petemate

Andrew - Guy is right. The two area meets that I regularly attend both have a good mix of cars. In the case of the Thames Valley one, there are several owners who have "migrated" to other makes, but stayed with the club 'cos it's great. With the Herts area, this is made up of many different cars as the SG7 club but now embraces the RH marque. In both cases, the result is the same - great club, great members, good clean fun. Stay with us!!

Pete

Guest Petemate

Not for want of trying Chris :lol:

Thinking of sending my wife to a nunnery :( :( (if that sounds a bit mean, so be it....)

Mind you, she is a busy lady so maybe I shouldn't moan :boohoo: