Hoodies Wanted For Itv Feature

Guest rizla

:D right the tv show looks a go,and ive been asked if i can get as many "hoodies" as possible for a run out in essex on sunday 2nd of october,to be filmed by itv for part of the programe :wub:

;) not sure where to go yet so sugestions please,i thought a run up to southend-on-sea ?

this is the part i was hoping would come out of doing this(getting the club noticed) so please give it your suport

:D gwt your car and you on tv,oh the fame,and you can say you had your hood on itv :wub:

so come on everyone,join in..........PLEASE.......

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Petemate

Hi Andrew

I would love to come along, but I am giving support to Dave at Barkston for his last appearance this year upagainst the RAF. If it wasn't for that, I'd still not be able to come as it is the Herts area meet, to which I was going to go for the Hood's first visit there.

Hope it all goes well for you.

Pete

:) well done dedd,well thats 1 :lol:

hope some others can do it or its gonna be a poor show for the club

i may have to get others from "the dark side" (locosters) but id rather it be all rhocar,after all it is the best :D

Guest femalehoodie

Count me in Rizla - sounds brilliant and in addition when my parents first came to England it was Southend on Sea they came to. Never been there since then and would love to see it again -

Irene Maguire (Mr Blue Sky)

Guest Battery Bill

Bl***Y H**l

Its all happening "Darn Sarf" again! :lol: :lol:

If the weather is OK we might try to make it for the day, anyone else from Oop North, Well Lincoln fancy a run down?

Shame that You know who wont be there Andrew :lol: :lol: