Screen Washer

Guest Pete Tomo

Guest Pete Tomo

Hi All

I'm almost ready to apply for SVA. I am not fitting the windscreen so presumably I will not have to fit the screenwasher system. Can someone please confirm this.

Also, any suggestions what I can fit to the four seat belt shoulder mountings on the chassis to make them "SVA friendly".

Thanks

Pete

Guest Great Scott!!

Why not fit it anyway with extended pipe to the driver and fill it up with your favourite beverage then squirt for instant refreshment, great for those long journeys :lol:

seriously though

no windscreen = no need for washers really

Seat belt harness mounts - I put nothing on the 4 shoulder level bolts. I was prepared to add a nut cover if they asked me to, but they didn't.

I believe that inertia roller type belts are more difficult to attach. I'll let someone who's done it answer that.

Ant

As the mountings are behind the seat back, they are exempt from the sharp edge rule of the interior, that's why Ants bolts passed with no cover.

Guest Pete Tomo

Thanks for your help. am trying to source some plastic nut covers locally (West Wales) but have not had any success as yet.

Has anyone any idea if I can obtain these mailorder and from whom.

Thanks

Pete