Rwyb Day

Guest docter fox

Guest docter fox

Just wondering about whether there would be any interest in a Run What Ya Brung day as I've always fancied having a go and would quite like starting it with a few others so I wouldn't feel quite so stupid :wub:

The last one in the year is the 9th October and I thought that because it's the last one of the year it could be a bit busy? (just a guess) but is it worth waiting until next year and doing it properly?

would there be any others interested in doing it sometime? I think it's about £10 to get in for the day and £20 for unlimited runs during the day

James :unsure:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id probably go some time. Been there a few times before with various Skoda's and bikes. Fastest I did was 11.27 on GPz1100, terminal 127 or something. My Skoda Rapid did 16.7? at about 75mph. Be interesting how my hood performed.

Hopefully a bit quicker than me trusty old Skoda...... :lol: :lol:

Kieran :wacko:

post-11-1128173976.jpg

Guest Battery Bill

James

would there be any others interested in doing it sometime? I think it's about £10 to get in for the day and £20 for unlimited runs during the day

Then more money for a new clutch no doubt :lol: :lol: Might be fun though :D

Kieran

I had a GPZ1100 in my Youth :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It was a nice bike :D

Guest docter fox

I need a new clutch anyway :lol: might aswell get full use out of this one :p

just thought it could be a good laugh if we get a few of us going, I'd rather race against someone I know in a similar car than some random guy with some stupidly fast car ;)

Guest megablade
just thought it could be a good laugh if we get a few of us going, I'd rather race against someone I know in a similar car than some random guy with some stupidly fast car ;)

Could start a whole new argument here :lol: :p

I would be interested in doing it next year.

I'd be up for a Hood to Hood fight. I have sent an invitation to the rest of the Geordie Hoods and we'll see what responce we get. It would round the Summer season off and probably give me something to fix over the winter. :D

We could have our own Fastest Robin Hood Trophy Presentation at the end of the day in a local pub.

Come on Lads it'l be a laugh. :D

Sunday 9 October

Ultimate Run Wot You've Brung

The last chance to for any final grudge matches, banzai runs or to catch up from any rain-offs before the season closes, plus:

-American Super Stock Show & Shine

-Finals of Modders Shootout, round 8

-Open Run What You've Brung plus running of any unconcluded finals

Guest Battery Bill
We could have our own Fastest Robin Hood Trophy Presentation at the end of the day in a local pub.

And we still have 3 of the "Sliding Pillock" trophies that Rizla won last month :lol: :lol: He might win another one :lol:

Guest docter fox

I think Griff's would also be a strong challenger if we're talking pinto, but im sure the cosworth boys would soon end that one :lol: , but at the end of the day it should be fun for everyone :)

bill, I think you should start engraving :p

I might bring the G tech thingy and see how accurate it actually is ;)

Guest docter fox

Steve, have you had any responses back?

I'd be interested in seeing the differences between the times and the cars, and it could settle a few of the arguements on here :p

Guest steve_m77
I think so, I'll try and find out (unless anyone knows for sure?)

At Santa Pod you do, a bike helmet will do. You also need wrist restraints to keep your hands inside the car.