Rwyb Day

Guest docter fox

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest docter fox

I'm not very technical so it was the spring type clip thing that holds the rocker down, the tappet on the inlet side had worked itself loose and it just let go, luckily while it was up, so just had to clip that back on, tighten and adjust the clearances, n perhaps check them before thrashing it so much next time, and perhaps not rev it so much :wub:

did that make any sense? :lol:

Guest docter fox

oooh that sounds good to me! there's olivers mount but I get funny looks thrashing around there on my own, never mind a big group of us with stopwatches :lol:

did you get the vid?

Guest Busa Rush

same as a sprint but uphill .. :) but a lot more dangerous :blink: much more things to hit .. trees being one of them.. might have a go at one next yr when i got some slicks

:rolleyes: :ph34r:

I've hillclimbed at olivers mount on my bikes. The bike club I raced with was Auto66. They also held twisty sprints (basically a non hill hill climb :lol: !!) at Elvington (at york) at Carnaby 2 (near Bridlington) and loads of cars used to run there too. I'll ask around and see if i can find out which car clubs came to play.

Kieran :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the delay, been budy changing nappies and iping sick off me shoulder...!!

I asked around, and had a quick brainstorming session with me buddies and we came up with:-

Local clubs

Search these on the net, and you should sort something out. Harewood Hillclimb (near Leeds) use the BARC., so you could try them too.

Kieran :wacko: