Calender Photos Please

stevedohc2b

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geordie Boys we need a Local Picture! Now! Get your cars out and get a snap with the Tyne Bridge, Angel, Fat Slags, Billy Fart Pants etc. in the background or get busy with the Photoshop :D

I like the idea of nice backgrounds and it would be nice to use them as a showcase image, just bare in mind the area you have to fill.

Here's a very very rough sketch of how (if poss) the fourth bridge (shown in red) would need to be shot to work in this layout. Remember the Cars the star.

post-13-1128512756.jpg

Ok!

Been out snapping with my Box Brownie tonight :lol:

Lovely night for it went just up the road to our local which is a nice backdrop for a pic or two.

What do you think?

post-13-1128533508.jpg

Edited by bugsy

Guest micky bigthumbs

I think the best ones would be outside the Robin Hood Pubs which seems what all hoodies want ...........cars beer's and to chat with good company...its usually where all meets are

Mick

The Thames Valley members are going through their files and we will send you our best very soon. Please save one of the months for our Area contribution.

Thanks

John.