Staffs Meet

Guest micky bigthumbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jetskijase

Mick looking at the map thats the best route,from spread eagle up a5 then onto the a41 to newport then back down onto the m54 for around enforcer, iron bridge and friar area.

OOHHH 3 pages now !!!!!!!

i think i'll join you all at enforcer's services. Any idea of what time i should aim for?

yes one more for the run out

Grim PM me your mob so we could call you with a time

about 10.30 ish??

but you the time could go out the window :wacko:

do you no any others who would be up for it

Duncan

pm on it's way.

it'll take me about 50 mins to get there i recon, so i'll aim for 10:30 unless someone tells me in sufficient time!

I'll be bringing my brother along, but don't know anyone else.

Guest jetskijase

Sorted andy, going to test my willpower tonight with the beer so i can meet dunc and mick at the ungodly hour for a sunday morning :D :D

See you then

Jase, rach

Sorted andy, going to test my willpower tonight with the beer so i can meet dunc and mick at the ungodly hour for a sunday morning :D :D

See you then

Jase, rach

Ungodly hour ! thats not early ;)

i did think about 8.am

only got 1/2 day pass out from the wife :angry:

dont want to get on the wrong side of joanne this early in the life of me and

my hood :p

got a full day pass out for Donington on sat ;)

then back home for a party for my birthday :)

Jase dont be late or i will blame you if i am late back ;)

Duncan

What time do you guys think you'll be in Telford? (I've taken the day off anyway)

Jase can give me a ring on my mobile when you get to the J4 services and I'll meet you there. You can come and have a brew at the house and cast your eyes over my handiwork or I can take you straight down to the Ironbridge.

The route I'll take you will go past a pub on the banks of the severn in the Ironbridge Gorge called The Robin Hood - got to be another photo opportunity!! B)

Guest micky bigthumbs

Only joking when i said if i get lost i'd end up in Porthmadog ...I bought a car off ebay..Guess where it was Yes Porthmadog went up on the train 4and 1/2 hours just got back.. now got to fix cycle wing bracket before morning....I Will get there if i have to do it with tie wraps

Mick

Guest jetskijase

Well What can i say, :D :D the best day so far since my hoods been on the road!!

Made it at the ungodly hour, went to see Brian and son james bulding there 2b at 0930 ish, then..

" you all want bacon butties??" fantastic, great start!! :D

Then off to meet enforcer and grim at the services, lose his car and have a look round quite possible the best hood i've seen in the making!!then he jumps in with mick, then off to ironbridge, Fantastic place with proper engineering!!

Some great photos next to the bridge ( illegally parked :p :p but hey... enforcers best mates with the "proactive" warden round there!!!! :lol: :lol: :p

Supurb day with some great hoods. AGAIN AGAIN!!

Come on then guys get some photos up, i havent got resizer, was told to take it off laptop(works comp)

Final letter

Dear Jim :p :p

Can you please fix it for me and my friends to park on the ironbridge at telford please!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: you only have to remove a couple of bollards for a few minutes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

Yours faithfully

Hoodys

:p :p :p