Staffs Meet

Guest micky bigthumbs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest micky bigthumbs

Had a great day..brian and james and family thanks for the buties and coffe Mr and Mrs enforcer thanks for more coffe and great hospitality from all..the pics look good . i've got to get mine onto the computer so i will post later ..got some over the head backward shots think they are ok..I think little enforcer needs his own helmet and goggles mine are a bit big.

Mick

Guest jetskijase

EH!! Where's the back end off mine!! :lol: :o Are you the one that chops peoples heads off at partys :D :D With the camera!! :wacko:

Yep well up for another one, blue skys and crisp autumn winter air is what you want!

Derby meet next???????

Guest micky bigthumbs

I've got some good on road ones but i've deleted the link for the pics i'm trying to download new drivers but sony wont let me access coz its new and the reg no doesent match

EH!! Where's the back end off mine!! :lol: :o Are you the one that chops peoples heads off at partys :D :D With the camera!! :wacko:

Yep well up for another one, blue skys and crisp autumn winter air is what you want!

Derby meet next???????

sorry jase

post-13-1128882052.jpg