Great Western Kit Car Show

Guest DGAV

Is it great ,have you been?

is it worth a weekend away

thinking about B/B i think it could be a bit cold for camping out

anyone else up for it

its a 200 mile drive for me (staffordshire)

Duncan

Guest jetskijase

Ye Been to it before, as said it's about the size of the donny indoor bit , and there wasn't too many kcars outside, think dredd??? went last year with his superspec, or at least there was a yellow superspec there.

Not sure whether can be arsed with the drive, you weren't thinking of hoodin it where u dunc :wacko: :wacko:

Guest megablade

There are a group of about 5 of us who go from Bristol. The weather is usually dry but :o Freezing :blink:

It is a small but perfectly formed one, as for the show..... :wub: If the weather is good it is a good run out.

Ye Been to it before, as said it's about the size of the donny indoor bit , and there wasn't too many kcars outside, think dredd??? went last year with his superspec, or at least there was a yellow superspec there.

Yup, that was me on the first long trip out after SVA. It was wet, cold on the way there, but dry and mild ish on the way back. There was a huge traffic jam on the A30 so the car got nice and toasty but the sealed beams were less than useful!!