Painting Engine Parts

Guest art b

Guest Battery Bill

Art

Keep it quiet but we painted Joeys car's Alloy parts that you mention with "Wait for it" ............ Hammerite, And to tell you the truth it looks as good today as the day we painted it :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Don't tell anyone I told you this though, its our secret :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest yosamite sam

cam-cover.jpg

i used (from B&Q) some enamel spray paint put on some enamel primer first and gave it 3 coats of metal flake blue - think it was about 6 - 7 quid a tin but well worth it!! its been on all season and hasnt even scratched or chipped.. the engine heat has baked it on really hard and durable!! used a wire brush in the drill first to clean rough edges out.

B)

cam-cover.jpg

i used (from B&Q) some enamel spray paint put on some enamel primer first and gave it 3 coats of metal flake blue - think it was about 6 - 7 quid a tin but well worth it!! its been on all season and hasnt even scratched or chipped.. the engine heat has baked it on really hard and durable!! used a wire brush in the drill first to clean rough edges out.

B)

what tune do the air horn"s play ? dixie