Robin Hood S7 Info

Guest Harry B

Guest Harry B

I am going to buy as I build.I am purchasing the running gear in the next week so that I can assemble it over the Xmas holidays,or at least try....

The cross member is being worked on at the mo as it was hit at the side,so is being undented/sorted out etc.

I now have a pretty good idea of what I am dealing with from pics and help,so thank you all....I will keep you posted!

• 5 years later...
Guest Jollie ollie

hi im ollie i was wondering if you could send me a copy of S7 manual as i need it to setup the front wheel alignment and suspension. i know it is a while ago ive been looking for one and this chat came up on the search enigine, so i was wondereing if you'd still do that. if not no worries and thankyou for your time.

Could do with some front on shots,

you have the macpherson strut mushroom adaptors so I would assume it uses the Sieera TCA bottom arm and anti rollbar, it is well worth considering the Tie bar (compression strut) conversion early.

I have some S3 built video's that I can convert to DVD, the S3 is similar in many ways may be worth a look.

Edited by Snapperpaul

Guest mower man

hi im ollie i was wondering if you could send me a copy of S7 manual as i need it to setup the front wheel alignment and suspension. i know it is a while ago ive been looking for one and this chat came up on the search enigine, so i was wondereing if you'd still do that. if not no worries and thankyou for your time.

Basic settings are ---1 1.5 degs neg camber ---2 4to 6 degs castor ----3 0to 2mm toein, all at 4/5" clearance under modded sump castor is the only one that may need tweaking to get self centring correctand it affects track so you will need to check adjust as needed .Ive run this sort of settings afew years and find it bang on HTH mowerman [mick] ------ join the club and put your location in

• 2 months later...
Guest phill

I have just purchased a S7 mark 2 deluxe RH Engineering built rolling chassis, I have both original manuals and can also photo any parts of the car if you wish.

If you require copies of the manuals I can scan then and save as PDF's if any use

I would love a copy of the s7 manual if you could please supply me with one been searching for weeks. I bought a wreck of an s7 which is undergoing a major rebuild. The original builder made a poor job of it i really want to build it right and make it look its best. My email address is brookesphill@aol.com and my name is phill. You could be the person to save the day any help is really appreciated.

Guest phill

A rave from the grave as we used to say, Hi ollie if you still need one PM me your email address and I will send one to you.

Peter

Hi there i am rebuilding a robin hood s7 from scratch and really really could do with a copy of the build manual as i plan to restore it to its former glory. If you can help with supplying a copy you will be my new best friend as i have serched the net for weeks trying to download one. My email address is brookesphill@aol.com and my name is phill any help is appreciated cheers

• 1 year later...
  • 8 years later...
On 11/28/2005 at 9:57 PM, Kim said:

I have just purchased a S7 mark 2 deluxe RH Engineering built rolling chassis, I have both original manuals and can also photo any parts of the car if you wish.

If you require copies of the manuals I can scan then and save as PDF's if any use

Hi do you still have these and is it possible to send them to me ?? Many thanks