Playstation 2 Challenge

Guest red7

Guest timswait

I was just ready to crow about a 7:59 I've just done, now I find I have to find another 5 seconds, Grrr.

Mind you I'm not sure Steve can quite live up to his claims:

Sub 8 seconds can easily be done.

:p

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Waite

Red7 isn't slow at all :ph34r:

Lapmidget.jpg

Dihatsu Midget type 11 vs Elise 111r round the ring! :D

So come on RED if i can beat you in a standard 35bhp delviery truck you much have room for improvement!

Guest timswait

Who saw the Top Gear when Jeremy Clarkson went to the ring to try to set a good time in a Jag. When he had Sabine (track record holder at the Nurburgring) said "I can beat that time in a van". Unfortunately she couldn't quite, but did get to within a few seconds in a Transit.

Another good comment from Sabine about J.C's driving "You are not 100% talentless, probably only 90%"

:lol:

Tried again tonight 10.09.699 B) Improving :D I'll be excellent by Harrogate Show!

Just thinking out loud.

We could ask Robin Hood Sports Cars to bring a PS2 to the next show and set it up on their stand. That would bring more folks to their stand and we could have a competition during the weekend. A few prizes would be good too. I might get the prize for slowest driver. :boohoo:

Guest docter fox

lol although a big improvement your still 2 seconds slower than a micra :rolleyes: lol I'm still guessing you'll be fastest by harrogate though as your getting quicker... could you video your lap? as i'm thinking it would be good to watch :p

I spend a lot of time driving but I don't seem to be getting much better :rolleyes:

in reality, whats the lap record for a road car?

Nurburgring Lap Record

I found this on google.

One the world’s most prestigious production car records was obliterated yesterday (28/9/05) by Michael Vergers in Radical’s extraordinary SR8. In road legal trim and riding on Dunlop Direnza tyres he lapped the infamous 13-mile Nordschleife circuit in just 6 minutes 55 seconds, knocking a massive 20 seconds off the previous best!