Help For The Donnington Engine Change

philshelton

Could any one who can help out with this event please post below. I would be great if we could have as many areas represented as possible. Even if you can only spare a hour why not get involved This is also a chance for some of the less mechanical members to get involved and maybe learn a trick or two alongside some of the more skilled members of the club. Help is also greatly appreciated on the club stand if you can spare some time.

your name will be added to the list and then post will be deleted to keep things easy to manage.

1. Dan e
  2. Richard (steamer)
  3. Nick (shaft)
  4. Terry (Mr sheen)
  5. Andy (Grim)
  6. theduck
  7. Mitch
  8. Steve (stevedohc2b)
  9. Chris (tractor)
  10. Simon b
  11. Mick (mower man) - Sunday
  12. Nick (Nicko)
  13. Tom Norman - Saturday
  14. Rob (cma)
  15. Peter2b2002 (sat am only)
  16. robross + 1
  17. Lee (big lee)
  18. Mathew (MAW)
  19. theduck (sunday)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are down as burger flippers for Sat & early lunch Sunday; but would like a few more to help on the outside stand to give us a break.

outside stand and other

1. Mark b
  2. Emma (leaflets)
  3. Claire (leaflets)
  4. Ivan and Andrea

I'm no good wielding a spanner but I'm excellent at doing as I'm told! So if either myself & my old man who'll be with me can help in anyway either around the main stand or in the hall (even if its just talking to the punters) I'll do my bit. I'm around on all day on the Saturday & plan on stopping by on the Sunday too!

As a new owner & member it is great to see a club come together like this.... Makes me certain we can build on this years National meet too.

Edited by maw

Ian said 8pm for someone to let us in. After 8 the barrier is locked I guess.

Could always park the other side of the gates if arriving later?

This could be donnington own rule or possibly end of shift for ians staff, if it's the latter, maybe we could volunteer our services to have some of our early arrivals Marshall the gates for the people who can't get early enough.

Guest RoborRoss

This could be donnington own rule or possibly end of shift for ians staff, if it's the latter, maybe we could volunteer our services to have some of our early arrivals Marshall the gates for the people who can't get early enough.

I'm away until Thursday now, but if someone wants to pick up with Ian about entry after 8 I'll happily do a stint on the gate.

this is what it says on their web site

Q: Can we camp the night before?

A: There is camping on site. You can arrive any time from 12am on Friday 23rd August. Pre booking is available at £TBCpp and bookings can be made via the advance tickets option here, or purchased on the day.