Ss Nuts Bolts Etc

Guest Petemate

Guest Petemate

Can't put this in the right section (embarrassingly, membership lapsed) but feel it ought to be put on somewhere.

Here goes. Anyone in the Oxon area or within a reasonable distance ought to be aware of a good source of supply. The prices knock most show stands into a cocked hat. Sizes right up to M12 - csk, buttons, cap nuts, s/tappers - you name it. Into the drill with Solvol - instant polished. Loads on my old Robin Hood, now loads on the Roadster.

Toolmaster, Oxford Road, Cowley. They are very helpful people and their tool stock is also fantastic. They have a website. Prices? Try this for an example: 12 X M10 Button heads, 30mm under head; 12 M10 cap nuts, 12 M10 plain nuts all SS; 2 X 3/8 UNC locknuts & 20 1/4 unc plain nuts. £5 the lot.

FWIW

Pete

P.S. apologies to all who already know.

P.P.S. That's the dearest I've paid - when I see one of the lads who knew my RH & knows the Roadster, he usually just looks at my handful & says "couple of quid mate"

Edited by Petemate