A Few Q's About Bodystyle/paint Etc

Guest A.N.

hi all :)

haven't bought yet, (be buying at the end of the year :))but i'm wondering on the various bodystyles the hoods have.

i have seen some with the long cycle wings, some with the full curved front wings and some with half curved wings. now, are these an indication of model types, or are they just different styles that are specified when first ordering the kit?

for paint, i'm more inclined to go for a full painted body (even if i do buy the bare metal, i will probably get it sprayed)how easy are the bare metal finishes sprayed? and does the paint adhere well to the stainless/alloy.

i've been looking at a wealth of info on the net and there seems to be a vast amount of choice, and i am narrowing it down to solid paint, front wings that follow the curve of the front wheels, pinto or zetec engines.

i realise these cars are a personal choice when coming to finishes, and i do have in my mind what i want, and what i want it to look like. lairy paint in yellow, lime or orange with black multispoke wheels is my idea of my hood.

cheers all,

Al :)