To Deflect Or Not To Deflect - That Is The Question

Guest iank

Guest iank

Has anyone tried fitting one of the mesh wind deflectors/wind stops that fit behind the headrests.

If you have, did it make any noticable difference?

Which one did you fit?

Ian

Guest Sharky

Just fitted half doors to mine recently and that makes a load of difference, no buffeting coming round the edge of the windscreen and the misses is impressed with the increased warmth in the cockpit too not sure if I now want to trap any more warm air with a mesh deflector now lol

Guest mower man

I tried a clear perspex deflector at the back of the roll bar ,it made matters worse but with full doors and a surry top it a nice place to be !! mowerman :clapping: :crazy:

Guest Ian & Carole

Have one in the garage, made no apparent difference but made a very tunefull whistle over about 40 MPH.

big elephant ears and half doors make a big change.

Guest peter2b2002

had one on my 2b kept the rain from blowing in as above with surrey and doors on nice and warm during winter, only problem one day got cought in a rain storm put the surrey on 10 mins later got stuck in a slow moving traffic jam, sun came out, must have lost 3 stone in sweat

peter2b