Seats For Mk Ii

Guest JohnD

Guest JohnD

I have a Mk 2 Hood and want to replace the seats for the bucket type with high back/head restraints. I am concerned about the max width (measuring from the inside of the body to the tunnel seems to be approx 38cm).

All the seats that catch my eye are approx 50cm wide. Does anyone know if a seat of that width can be manouvered into position easily. Obviously the space on the floor itself is wider so once it is in it should be OK.

Can anyone recommend a decent seat?

John D

Same model, the probem is the width between side rail and tunnel side being very narrow. There are narrow seats around - a lot of locost guys seem to like the baby cubs, like these Baby Cubs - backs are about 14 inches wide I believe.

Apparently this place does them for £99 per pair http://www.midlandwheels.com/ although I can't see them on their website.

Guest chris

:ph34r: Hope this helps.Baby cubs,still advertised in kit car mags,dont bother with

seat rails unless you like to look over screen! Im 6ft and had to take frames out

and fit like original seats.

chris

post-5-1053032453.jpg