Cycle Wings

Guest docter fox

Guest alan rowe

Doc - Dave R was right, I did use the Dax adhesive to fix the wings on the V8 and excellent it is to - I've also (just to make sure) used it on the Vortx and they are now as solid as anything

It costs about £11/tube from Dax and to be sure you will need more than one tube to do the 4 brackets - make sure you go right over the bracket and not just where it makes contact with the wing

A

Guest alan rowe

yes and be generous with it - you don't want it just in tension (ie between the bracket and the wing) as this could come away a bit quicker - for what it costs use plenty and plaster it over the bracket - the last thing you want is a wing breaking loose at speed

A

Guest docter fox

is the stuff that Mac 1 list at 6.99 the same stuff? every little helps :D and I don't want to be hit on the head with an arch :lol:

trouble is, I can't fit the arches until I make the new brackets and I can't do that until I have the new tyres and I can't do that until I know which are the best to get ;)