Free Windscreen Glass

Guest mike

Guest mike

If anybody wants a used windscreen glass I have one sat in the garage not immaculate but perfectly useable and FREE to anybody that wants it, otherwise it will only end up in the bin so someone might aswell have a spare!

Mike

Guest richlloyd

i think maybe bill should have a post limit. im sure he had posed the reply before i even had chance to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any other free windscreens please send them my way :D :D

cheers

Guest Battery Bill

Rich

Well I think in this occasion we just happened to be the first to see it!

The reason we would like it is that we have already given away our second 2Bs windscreen that was peppered with weld splatter to Nightracer aka Ron who is very pleased with his free windscreen.

Perhaps I should not have asked then :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest micky bigthumbs

Rich get it SVA'd without the windscreen wipers de mister and fit them after you will still be able to drive it

Mick

Guest mike

Yes you can Bill, especially after that swift reply! I will hopefully be going to newark (although possibly not in the westfield,depends if i get it fixed in time!) so could bring it along then? unless you want it sooner?

Mike

Guest Battery Bill

Mike

Newark will be great, I won't be there as we are at Le Mans but I will arrange for someone to collect it for me.

Thanks again

Bill

:D :D