My Build!

Guest ashleybanks

Guest elwe
Yep stainless steel chasis.

I would do something to protect teh stainless steel chassis if I were you.

The first time round we didn't and after one winters worth of salt the chassis has little bits of surface rust. Its only really cosmetic but it is annoying.

The second time around I am going down the primer followed by top coat route. Repainting any chips is a lot less work than polishing out surface rust!

Guest Battery Bill

Ashley

looks like a shopping trip on the old interweb then try and find a couple of discs.

Your local motor factors will only charge about £12 per disk. :D

Not worth messing around with the old ones, mind you with the powder coating they might make a nice plant stand or something like that :lol: :lol:

Guest ashleybanks

picked up 2 front discs from camberly auto factors £35 thats ok I guess. also picked up front and rear disks and pads for my car as it went in for a service and audi were gonna charge £530 paid £153 for the lot will fit them on the weekend and measure them to see if they actually do need replacing.

Thanks for all your help guys! once the engine is in I shall take some more photos and put them on the site and let you know if thats ok?

Thanks

Ashley