An Invitation

eddieH

Hi,

if anyone is going to Newark kit car show on the Friday and camping overnight, you are very welcome to pop over to my place for a cup of tea and biscuits in the afternoon / evening. I only live about 10 minutes from the showground (just the other side of Newark). I've got a 2B/4 that I'm hoping to finish this summer. We haven't done any work on it since the Christmas holidays but we've got a few months now to crack on with it. If you want to have a look at it and make suggestions for the SVA (or laugh at things we've done wrong!), it would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, I'm hoping to go to the show on the Saturday so I'll see some of you there as well. Best wishes,

Edward

Guest vacinc

cheers , for that, i"m comeing over from ireland, for the show, bringing my wife and 13 kids, don"t need any were to stay as im bringing my caravan, is there room for a pitch in your front garden, ps, my kids don"t drink tea ( only gunisess ) if you dont have any ill bring a barrel, whats your adress ?

Guest vacinc
cheers , for that, i"m comeing over from ireland, for the show, bringing my wife and 13 kids, don"t need any were to stay as im bringing my caravan, is there room for a pitch in your front garden, ps, my kids don"t drink tea ( only gunisess ) if you dont have any ill bring a barrel, whats your adress ?

here"s the wagon

Guest vacinc
is that a robin hood supplied exhaust...:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how"d you no, i"ve tak"in it off and fitted it to the hood, get"s a bit cold in there, in the winter ? (but we all cuddle in) all 15 of use, looking forward to a wee cup of tea ?

Guest Vic & Wendy

Hi Eddie, my other half Wendy and I are planning to camp Friday & Saturday at Newark. We too are building a 2B/4 that we collected March 04, actually i think it's finished and will be sending off for SVA test date shortly. It would be great to see another 2B/4 from the same year. So if your up for being bored to tears with my build images and can stretch to a tea and coffee then we would love to me meet you and have a good old yak about your project on Friday.

Guest Vic & Wendy

oop's selected the wrong button, didn't quite finish. sorry about the poor quality of image. We are also looking forward to meeting many other like minded people over the weekend.

Regards

Vic & Wendy