Seats Too Close To Colum

Guest Takumi

Guest Takumi

Ive got a pair of Cobra Clubman signature Seat ( new) as they dont recline they cant be put right back against the backwall because of the suspension nuccle that protrudes through either side of the tunnel.

When fitting them slightly forward, its tricky to get in n out, especially with the std wheel, and to operate the pedals, ( sad I know)

How have others found seating arrangments..

?

Ive got a pair of Recaro ex-205 GTi seat, in black and grey cloth, in good condition, they fit too, and recline and have there own shallow runners, if anyone wants to have a look at them, they are for sale, were in adtrader for a week. £30 pr.

these fit a bit better than the Cobra seats (a bit!), cos they recline, and are nicer than the std sierra ones..hehe

thanks

tak

Guest Battery Bill

Tak

We are fitting a set of Recaros to our 2B, we are fitting them right back against the backwall, we had to cut a chunk out of the back of the Recaro's so that it fits over the Suspension ("Nuccle").

I am 6 ft 4 and Joey will be that tall so Our seats are not adjustable but hey who cares we fit in.

Have a look at our website to see how much we cut off the seats to get them in.

www.billbrown.org.uk

Guest Mr Pid

I had the problem of the seat being too far way from the back panel, i solved it by making a bracket at the front of the seat which raised it up, therefore tilting it backwards. It is actually more comfortable.

Stu :rolleyes:

Guest Takumi

Thanks for your replies,

Im gona fit a 15mm-20mm step at the front of the seat to tilt it back, and hopefully make seating more bearable.. :)

thanks for your replies

tak