Fuel Economy

Guest paul091085

Guest salty_monk

I used to get around 20 - 22 on a run on the first car (no vac advance on the 38 DGAS) & around 25 ish on the new one (with vac advance).

Around 150 miles per tank max.

Dan :)

Guest paul091085
Driving a Hood with a top on is awful a surrey is better but would wouldn’t use either through choice only its bloody almost impossible to drive in rain without some sort of top on unless you ware a crash helmet.

I drove for 3 hours in pouring rain just before xmas with no roof or doors and just a full face helmet. Was one of the most miserable car journeys i have ever had to experience. Had water running down the inside of the windscreen and there was easily enough water in the footwells for a fish to survive quite happily :(

Guest keith12
Drove 150 miles from watford to stoke yesterday and on a full tank it ran out of petrol as i literally pulled into my road. How many miles should you get from a full tank of juice? as 150 miles doesnt seem a lot. I think i have the larger tank tank (is there a way of telling). Speed wise, i was doing 80 for most of the journey.

Paul

I used to have a 3.5 V8 Range Rover and i got 12 to 14 mpg so anything greater than that i deem as economical ;)

• 3 weeks later...