Essex V6

ibrooks

I've a 1979 vintage Essex V6 taking up space in my garage. It's from a Scimitar and ran fine but was removed to be replaced by one that had been modified for un-fredded petrol (it was my daily driver). I don't know much history other than that I beleived the 80kMiles that were on the clock and it went just fine. It's been sat in the garage for around 2 years. It's missing the rocker covers and doesn't have much or anything in the way of ancilliaries.

If you want it give me a shout and come and take it away. Failing that I'll offer it to the Car Clinic and if they aren't interested it'll be weighed in.

My garage is in Blackburn.

Iain

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone has Stu's phone number could you ask him to give me a call please (I've P.M.ed him my number on a couple of occasions). He was supposed to be coming for the engine this weekend but still hasn't been in touch to arrange it and I need to get rid of it either to him or elsewhere before the end of the weekend.

Iain